And this from Weebly: Service or any portion thereof. Individuals under the age of 13 are prohibited from creating or using accounts through Weebly.com. Students under the age of 13 may, however, use Weebly through special student accounts created by their teachers through education.weebly.com, provided the teacher has obtained signed parental consent from the student's parents.

We struggle with these Terms of Service with Weebly and Wix so ended up with Google which ironically seems safer!

Sent from my iPhone