I always sent the N21 back to Lenovo for keyboard repairs. The keys came off too often.

On Dec 17, 2017 2:47 PM, "Marion Bates" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi,

Apologies if this has been asked and answered already. Has anyone tried replacing JUST the keyboard in a Lenovo N21/N22 -- i.e. retaining the bezel + trackpad? I've done the whole top assembly before, but I'm tempted by some low-priced "naked" keyboards direct from China, e.g.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-for-Lenovo-Chromebook-N22-us-Keyboard-black-EANL6029010-no-frame/272708885343

But if I have to use a Dremel + glue, it may not be worth it. Thought I'd ask if anyone's already tried first.

Thanks!

-- MB