3DVT, our statewide competition that blends history, architecture and technology is getting underway for this year.   If you have a team getting started or are interested in forming one, check out 3Dvermont.org for information about teams, the contest parameters, important dates, past winners and other information to help inform on team creation.

To register a team that you may have begun, simply click here.

We’ll look forward to seeing your team at this year’s public event, the competition itself on March 30 at Vermont Technical College in Randolph.

Thanks

Peter

Peter Drescher

VT Agency of Education