This is really more of an FYI-

Last week I received the security bulletin from US-CERT below.  I then
reached out to our friends at AIR as to whether we can safely allow the
upgrade to Chrome Version 63, while still allowing for the upcoming SBAC
testing to work with Version 63.  Per their response this morning, they
confirm support for Chrome 63.

Thanks!
Scott

*-----------*
*Scott Grant*
*Technology Engineer*
*Addison Northwest School District*
*(o) 802-870-8912*

*[image: Inline image 1]*
*Kennedy Brothers Building*
*11 Main Street*
*Suite B100*
*Vergennes, Vermont 05491*

<https://support.google.com/mail?hl=en&p=email_auth>
6:35 AM (1 hour ago)
to me
Good Morning Mr. Grant,

I have received an update from our Vermont Project Team, in reference to
your inquiry. They have confirmed that we do support Chrome 63.

As always, if you require any further assistance, please contact the Help
Desk using the phone or email address listed below.

Respectfully,

Korsho H.
Vermont Comprehensive Assessment Program Help Desk
American Institutes for Research
1.844.218.1184