This is really more of an FYI-

Last week I received the security bulletin from US-CERT below.  I then reached out to our friends at AIR as to whether we can safely allow the upgrade to Chrome Version 63, while still allowing for the upcoming SBAC testing to work with Version 63.  Per their response this morning, they confirm support for Chrome 63.

Thanks!
Scott

-----------
Scott Grant
Technology Engineer
Addison Northwest School District
(o) 802-870-8912
Inline image 1
Kennedy Brothers Building
11 Main Street
Suite B100
Vergennes, Vermont 05491

[log in to unmask]" class="gmail-gD" style="font-size:12.8px">[log in to unmask]

6:35 AM (1 hour ago)
to me
Good Morning Mr. Grant,

I have received an update from our Vermont Project Team, in reference to your inquiry. They have confirmed that we do support Chrome 63.

As always, if you require any further assistance, please contact the Help Desk using the phone or email address listed below.

Respectfully,

Korsho H.
Vermont Comprehensive Assessment Program Help Desk
American Institutes for Research
1.844.218.1184