Hi all:

Happy holidays and all….

If you are dealing with E-rate this year, and you have a pending merger coming with another SU or some such situation, I am happy to pen up some VT Agency of Ed documentation that confirms the shift in buildings or entities from one SU/SD to another.   I have done it already for a couple of entities just so there is a record from the State level that the changes are “recognized” by the state and therefore remain relevant for E-rate purposes.  I imagine in some cases, you may not need the documentation after setting up your schools in EPC, but just in case, I can provide.

Just FYI.

Peter

Peter Drescher

VT Agency of Education