This is going to depend a lot on when in the day you do the test.  We have 200 mbps to the internet via Firstlight.  If I connect to speedtest.net and do a test, it will use whatever bandwidth is left of that 200 after everyone else's traffic goes out.  If I do this after hours, I can get close to 200 on a workstation.  If I do it during the day, I might only get 20.