Refresh-Power for a reset has "fixed" this for me in the past.

Thanks,
Scott

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 11:45 AM, Leslie, Ben <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We've had the same glitch on some Lenovo N42 CBs.  I assumed it was hardware/display error or the background image not being displayed correctly.  A reboot seems to fix it.

Ben Leslie
Battenkill Valley Supervisory Union
P: 802-375-2589 ext. 144
P: 802-375-6409