Two people going to Cuba next month are seeking contacts for visits,
especially in the areas of food justice / environmental sustainability
/urban ag.  Anyone have contacts for them?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Genna Cherichello <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 12:23 PM
Subject: Re: [COMFOOD: ] Digest for list comfood
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

I would like to piggyback on Julie's request. I am going to Cuba in
January, primarily in the Havana and Vinales areas. I am seeking to visit
some local agriculture and food justice projects, as well as waste
mitigation (worm farms, recycling, other kinds of composting, creative
reuse, etc.). I have a rough itinerary which I would be willing to share,
but am not having as much luck with getting contact information to plan
visits. Any recommendations of not-to-miss things, preferably those with
contact information or other kinds of formal connections, would be
wonderful.

Thank you all!

P.S. Julie, if you would be able to share your Havana information, that
would be amazing.

--
Genna Cherichello

mobile: (973) 573-2949
e-mail:[log in to unmask]

** NO JOBS LISTINGS ON COMFOOD.  Post jobs, internships, or volunteer
opportunities to COMFOODJOBS:  To subscribe: https://elist.tufts.edu/wws/
subscribe/comfoodjobs
** NO FUNDRAISING or 'vote for our project' solicitations.
** SUBSCRIBE TO COMFOOD:    https://elist.tufts.edu/wws/sigrequest/comfood
** UNSUBSCRIBE: Address to [log in to unmask]  Type in the Subject
line: unsubscribe COMFOOD and type in the Body of the email: unsubscribe
COMFOOD  - OR USE: https://elist.tufts.edu/wws/signoff/comfood

--
Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged
as those who are

The day is coming when a single carrot, freshly observed, will set off a
revolution.  -- Paul Cezanne