-I am wondering if anyone has good storage onions available? We could
use another 2000 lbs of yellow onions and another 700 lbs of red onions.
We would prefer to barter but we would also purchase.

-We could also use more butternut squash if anyone has any that is in
good condition.

-We have a lot of nice certified organic produce available also.

Beets;  We have cylindra and  lutz varieties in firsts or seconds.

Carrots ; We have a few different nice storage varieties available in
firsts or seconds.

Sweet Potatoes. We have 3 different varieties available .

Please let us know if you have anything for us or if you would be
interested in bartering or purchasing any produce.  Thanks, David