*Farm equipment for Sale*

Pooh  Sprague  603 306 2530,

Choice of either of 2 Kubota 245HCs: 1 with Cole  sidedresser, the other
with Front Mounted Gandy box, both in  good   running condition and I want
to keep 1 of them. 1   has    IHC midmount standards, so older nternational
or Ford tooling will fit. New stuff still manufactured in California.  It
has Gandy box  mounted on front.   No Tools with it.   Other has Kubota has
Kubota  issued midmount,  with a few tools to go with it.   Includes Cole
Sidedresser attachement . Both are around  3000 hours, VG rubber, full 3
pts, and currently in use and shedded. $7500 for either.

Buckeye bed shaper used very little. Cat 2 for 45 to 80 hp tractors.  New
today $3500 without shipping. Pick this up for $2000.

Boggs wooden sizer. Used until 3 years ago when we went bigger  and newer.
Has  many   extra chains  included for sizing options, works pretty well
for an older piece. $500

Toro Snowblower, 18” electric start used very little  $800

Conveyor:    Aluminum, 1 foot wide by 12’ long. Endless belt with great
deal of wear.  Make a ridiculous offer if you can use it…

Penn Creek Sprayer: 26’ boom, remote hydraulic  leveling. John Blue  Pump
 rebuilt  by Oesco  2 years ago. 300 gallon tank on trailer with additional
15 gallon rinse tank.   New $4800 plus shipping.  Asking $2200.