Hi Yaffa,
Is she looking for information about warnings (and information, I assume)
given to patients either before testing, or at the time the test is done:
the blood draw, etc.?  Or even, perhaps, before the patient receives the
results?
Does she supply any ideas of what she already knows to be the "need" for
the warning?   What kind of warning she's looking for:  false
positives/negatives? impact on
partner/family/child/community/self-understanding?

In PubMed:  this search might help:
  "Sexually Transmitted Diseases"[Mesh] AND "pretest counseling"

The fifth cite is an MMWR study that seems to look at the efficacy of HIV
testing on identification of partners (pre- and post-status knowledge
identification by subjects).  But most of the few abstracts I looked at are
indicative of possible content, so a lot of reading is likely required.

This search:
( "Sexually Transmitted Diseases/diagnosis"[Mesh] and "Sexually Transmitted
Diseases/transmission"[Mesh] )

retrieves titles such as this:
The Impact of Couple HIV Testing and Counseling on Consistent Condom Use
Among Pregnant Women and Their Male Partners: An Observational Study.
<https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28426440>

Is that what the second part of the request is looking for?

So hard to know, without a reference interview!

Pam

--

Pamela C. Sieving, MA, MS, AHIP
Sieving Information Solutions