Cabells New Predatory Journal Blacklist: A Review

     By Rick AndersonJul 25, 201760 Comments

https://scholarlykitchen.sspnet.org/2017/07/25/cabells-new-predatory-journal-blacklist-review/

OR

https://tinyurl.com/y9lny44y

.

.

Beall's List of Predatory Journals and Publishers - Publishers
https://beallslist.weebly.com/
This is a list of questionable, scholarly open-access publishers. We
recommend that scholars read the available reviews, assessments and
descriptions provided here, and then decide for themselves whether they
want to submit articles, serve as editors or on editorial boards. In a few
cases, non-open access publishers ...
?Standalone Journals  ?Contact  ?Misleading Metrics - Beall's ...
?Hijacked Journals

https://publichealth30.wordpress.com/2017/12/07/
predatory-journals-directories-bealls-list-of-
predatory-journals-and-publishers-and-selected-
sources-about-this-list-and-predatory-journals-complete-post-2/

OR

https://tinyurl.com/yashj7wm

Sincerely,
David Dillard