Several people asked that I  share what I received or found!  So here it is!
By the way, GRADE stands for Grading of Recommendations, Assessment, Development and Evaluations

http://www.gradeworkinggroup.org/

Overview of the GRADE process - McMasters (6:08)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVOtk3TdkMo

Generating a GRADE Evidence Table (5:37)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxptlg6ilzU

The GRADE Approach, an Introductory Workshop on Making Recommendations, Part 1 (1:28:08) - CDC/WHO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkejJEmpowA

The GRADE Approach, an Introductory Workshop on Making Recommendations, Part 2 (1:40:53) - CDC/WHO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-5VAqQzsho

GRADE Recommendation System (12:35)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rJGzCPsRtg

The GRADE approach (series of 12 videos about 10 min each; the link below is to Part 1 of 12)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6MlqC7157E&feature=related

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Allison M. Howard, MLIS, AHIP
Cataloging & Research Librarian | College of Public Health Liaison
Shimberg Health Sciences Library | University of South Florida
12901 Bruce B. Downs Blvd., MDC31| Tampa, FL 33612

Is anyone aware of a video on GRADE?  I'm looking for something that could be incorporated into a class.  I have some articles, but was looking for something visual.

Thanks!

Allison M. Howard, MLIS, AHIP

Cataloging & Research Librarian | College of Public Health Liaison

Shimberg Health Sciences Library | University of South Florida

12901 Bruce B. Downs Blvd., MDC31| Tampa, FL 33612

813-974-4752 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>