-----Original Message-----
From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Angel, Daniel
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2017 12:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Commercial Article Supplier?

[This sender failed our fraud detection checks and may not be who they appear to be. Learn about spoofing at http://aka.ms/LearnAboutSpoofing]

Afternoon All

I'm trying to locate an article from 1998 from Congestive Heart Failure which ceased publication in 2003. I've tried MedLib and all databases I can access as well as the local medical school library but so far no luck. It appears that year may never been indexed electronically. I'm not connected to Article First or any other system.

So can anyone recommend a commercial article supplier?

Thanks,

Daniel

Daniel Scott Angel Ph.D.  MLIS Research Director Phone 650.746. 7417 Fax 650.301.3043
455 Hickey Blvd, Ste 500
Daly City, CA 94015