Hi Medlibbers!!

We are looking for the following articles:

Hematology Am Soc Hematol Educ Program. 2017 Dec 8;2017(1):136-143. doi:
10.1182/asheducation-2017.1.136.

Direct oral anticoagulants: now also for prevention and treatment of
cancer-associated venous thromboembolism?

Pabinger I

Hematology Am Soc Hematol Educ Program. 2017 Dec 8;2017(1):223-230. doi:
10.1182/asheducation-2017.1.223.

Controversies in venous thromboembolism: to treat or not to treat
superficial vein thrombosis.

Beyer-Westendorf J

Hematology Am Soc Hematol Educ Program. 2017 Dec 8;2017(1):231-236. doi:
10.1182/asheducation-2017.1.231.

Should we diagnose and treat distal deep vein thrombosis?

Robert-Ebadi H

Many thanks in advance,

Lic. Mercedes Achard

Centro de Documentación e Información en Cáncer - CDIC

Comisión Honoraria de Lucha Contra el Cáncer

Brandzen 1961 p.12

Montevideo - Uruguay

www.bvsoncologia.org.uy

---