Hello All,

Has anyone subscribing to Elsevier journal content via journals
consult/science direct been told by their rep that in 2018 Elsevier's "new"
policy is that any hospital who is part of a system must pay system pricing
for their independent renewals irregardless of the fact that the renewed
content is available to only one specific hospital in the system?

I see no rationale for this..... aside from a huge influx of money on
Elsevier's end!

Please respond to me directly and I will summarize for the list.

Carol Spencer, MSLS
Cattell Memorial Library
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center
Burlington,  MA

See our web page at http://www.lahey.org for a full directory of Lahey sites, staff, services and career opportunities.

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE PERSON TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED. IT MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.