<http://www.journalofcancer.org/home>
Dear Professor or Researcher,
We publish peer-reviewed academic journals devoted to promoting the
advancement of science and technology. Now we sincerely invite scholars and
researchers to submit papers to the journals or to join in the editorial
board/reviewer team.
Invitation of Becoming an Editorial Member or a Reviewer
To make our editorial board and reviewer team expanded, we would like to
invite you to be our editorial member or reviewer of our journals with
great sincerity. If you are eager for more information about the Benefits
and Responsibilities of the editorial member or a reviewer, please feel
free to visit the following link: http://www.journalofcancer.org/journals
Call for New Manuscript
We obtain 200+ open access, peer-reviewed journals. If you have burst out
some new ideas in your specialized or interested field, welcome to submit
your papers to the corresponding Journals or Special Issues so as to share
your ideas with people around the world.

   1. International Journal of Materials Science and Applications
   2. Education Journal
   3. International Journal of Sustainable Development Research
   4. Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries
   5. Journal of Cancer Treatment and Research
   6. Earth Sciences
   7. American Journal of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
   8. American Journal of Management Science and Engineering

Journals' Advantages
Open Access (OA)
Open Access makes knowledge available to all. Readers can read and download
any papers online for free. The papers of the authors can be cited and read
widely, which can contribute to the recognition of the authors in the
certain field and beyond.
30-60 Days Paper Publication
Within 40-60 days the paper will be published if it is of good quality and
the authors' response is prompt. Fast publications can accelerates research
pace by sharing and obtaining the new discoveries & innovation.
Peer-reviewed Policy
All papers submitted to the journals is peer-reviewed, which means reviewer
anonymity allows for impartial decisions - the reviewers will not be
influenced by the authors.
Indexing
Most of journals in our platform have been indexed by WorldCat, CrossRef,
JournalSeek, Electronic Journals Library (EJL), Zeitschriftendatenbank,
EZB, Academickeys, ResearchBib, Polish Scholarly Bibliography,
Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin, CNKI, etc.