Dear Professor or Researcher,
We publish peer-reviewed academic journals devoted to promoting the advancement of science and technology. Now we sincerely invite scholars and researchers to submit papers to the journals or to join in the editorial board/reviewer team.
Invitation of Becoming an Editorial Member or a Reviewer
To make our editorial board and reviewer team expanded, we would like to invite you to be our editorial member or reviewer of our journals with great sincerity. If you are eager for more information about the Benefits and Responsibilities of the editorial member or a reviewer, please feel free to visit the following link: http://www.journalofcancer.org/journals
Call for New Manuscript
We obtain 200+ open access, peer-reviewed journals. If you have burst out some new ideas in your specialized or interested field, welcome to submit your papers to the corresponding Journals or Special Issues so as to share your ideas with people around the world.
  1. International Journal of Materials Science and Applications
  2. Education Journal
  3. International Journal of Sustainable Development Research
  4. Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries
  5. Journal of Cancer Treatment and Research
  6. Earth Sciences
  7. American Journal of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
  8. American Journal of Management Science and Engineering
Journals' Advantages
Open Access (OA)
Open Access makes knowledge available to all. Readers can read and download any papers online for free. The papers of the authors can be cited and read widely, which can contribute to the recognition of the authors in the certain field and beyond.
30-60 Days Paper Publication
Within 40-60 days the paper will be published if it is of good quality and the authors' response is prompt. Fast publications can accelerates research pace by sharing and obtaining the new discoveries & innovation.
Peer-reviewed Policy
All papers submitted to the journals is peer-reviewed, which means reviewer anonymity allows for impartial decisions - the reviewers will not be influenced by the authors.
Indexing
Most of journals in our platform have been indexed by WorldCat, CrossRef, JournalSeek, Electronic Journals Library (EJL), Zeitschriftendatenbank, EZB, Academickeys, ResearchBib, Polish Scholarly Bibliography, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin, CNKI, etc.