Hello EWB!

I hope everyone had a nice and relaxing break!

I know everyone's schedules have changed, so I want to gauge interest. I'm thinking of holding our general meetings either at 6 pm on Wednesdays again or at 6 pm on Thursdays. Please follow the link and choose which time works best for you.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOI9EmkUY3zRGSfnH2SaPu2Gozy1TgJCfMfd2xMUzwkOD0Lw/viewform?usp=sf_link
P.S. Please don't mind the note it says when you hit respond.

This semester we really need to hit the ground running with fundraising. I will be holding the first fundraising meeting right after our first general meeting of the semester. More details will follow once I know when and where our first meeting of the semester will be.

To keep you all in the loop, over break, we attempted to apply for the Nicaragua project, however, another club had already taken it. Nonetheless, we have found another project that is similar. This project is in Bolivia and focuses on access to safe water. More information will follow at our first general meeting. In the meantime, we are working hard to get the application submitted.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you,

Sienna