Hello EWB!

After taking into consideration all of your schedules, the majority of folks can meet Wednesdays at 6:30 pm. Thus, we will be holding our first General Meeting of the semester on THIS WEDNESDAY, Wednesday Jan 24th at 6:30 in Perkins 102. PLEASE NOTE THE ROOM IS NOT THE SAME AS LAST SEMESTER.

We will be going over new international project logistics, Raingarden/domestic project logistics, and club prospects for the semester. Immediately following the general meeting, we will have a quick fundraising meeting for those who wish to be part of a fundraising committee.

We are in need of filled leadership positions for the new international project. More information will follow at the meeting, but the current positions to fill are Education Lead; Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (PMEL) Lead; and Health and Safety Officers. Please be thinking if you would like to fill any of these positions.

That is all from me for now. I look forward to seeing you all on Wednesday.

Sienna