Shane,

I can sent you a Excel sheet offline that I made a few years ago for the calculation of enriched and natural abundance materials (in liquid form; but this does’t matter).

Isotopes mix linear in natural abundance but if comes to highly enriched values you cannot use a simple mass balance for the calculation of the mix value.

For more information you might have a look in chapter 2 in Carol’s famous book:
Fundamentals of Isotope Geochemistry
Chapter 2.5.3 Mixing
<https://wwwrcamnl.wr.usgs.gov/isoig/isopubs/itchch2.html#2.5.3>

regards,
Robert

--
PD Dr. Robert van Geldern
Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg (FAU) | GeoZentrum Nordbayern