Hi,
we buy them from a local German manufacturer but internationally  you can simply go for Agilent FS deactivated retention gaps?
<https://www.agilent.com/en/products/gas-chromatography/gc-columns/capillary-tubing-accessories/tubing-retention-gaps>

Should be available from most laboratory suppliers or directly. However, I have no idea if this is cheaper that buying it through Thermo, but the possibility is high.

We typically buy 10m of 0.33ID / 0.44OD which fits most of the connections inside the Gasbench and the samples transfer from the needle. But they should be available in various sizes for the connections from the regulators to open splits and MS transfer.

regards,
Robert