I would like to invite submission of abstracts to for the EGU session:

BG3.1/OS3.6
Biogeochemistry of coastal seas and continental shelves

Which I am convening alongside Helmuth Thomas (Dalhousie University),
Alberto Borges (University of Li├Ęge) and William Austin (University of
St-Andrews).

We welcome abstracts from researcher of any level working on aspects of
field of coastal and shelf biogeochemistry. Contributions focusing on
carbon and nutrient and all other element's cycles in coastal, shelf and
shelf break environments, both pelagic and sedimentary, are invited
Additional details of the session can be found at:
http://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2018/session/26395

The European Geosciences Union General Assembly will be held between the
8th - 13th April 2018 in Vienna, Austria.

The abstract Deadline is 10th January 2018.

--
*Craig Smeaton *
Research Fellow

School of Geography & Sustainable Development,
Irvine Building,
University of St Andrews
North Street,
St Andrews,