Dear Wolfram,

Thank you for your quick response and the suggestions. I'm all USGS-ref'd
up and so anchored that nothing will be left unstretched... I've got all 3
woods and I'm planning to analyse them with GISP and NBS22 in Ag tubes
(this is what I have at the moment) and see what I get.
I have already taken notes from the Soto paper (
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/rcm.7893/abstract) as they use a
Uniprep but I'm after more feedback from daily users of the Uniprep (if
there are any).

Regard,
Victor

*Victor Evrard*, PhD | Lab Manager

University of Basel | Department of Environmental Sciences - Botanik | PPE
Group
Schönbeinstrasse 6 | 4056 Basel | Switzerland

+41 61 207 35 17 | http://goo.gl/cl6x97