Dear Alexander,

That’s great, I’ll have a good look at that!

Best,

Hubert

Hubert Vonhof
Max Planck Institute of Chemistry
Hahn-Meitnerweg 1
55128 Mainz
Germany
+49 6131 3056605
+49 176 64460553

On 16 Jan 2018, at 09:25, Knohl, Alexander <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

dear Hubert,

there are also two more papers on that subject in RCM.

Knohl A, Werner RA, Geilmann H, Brand WA (2004): Kel-FTM discs improve storage time of canopy air samples in 10-mL vials for CO2-delta C-13 analysis. Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry 18:1663-1665

Tu, K. P., Brooks, P. D. and Dawson, T. E. (2001), Using septum-capped vials with continuous-flow isotope ratio mass spectrometric analysis of atmospheric CO2 for Keeling plot applications. Rapid Commun. Mass Spectrom., 15: 952–956. doi:10.1002/rcm.320

best wishes,
Alexander

Alexander Knohl
Professor of Bioclimatology