HI,

Most likely a power supply needs to be replaced. We had that problem and when the power supply was exchanged the problem was gone.
It is the power supply left on the bottom, when you open the cabinet on the right side of the instrument giving access to all the electronics.
These are off shelf power supplies and price worthy (as I recall less than 100.- $US)

Best
Rolf