Dear List Members

I am writing in my role of Chair of the European Working Group for Glow Discharge Spectroscopy to let you know that the 4th International Glow Discharge Spectroscopy Symposium will be held in Berlin, Germany from 16-18 April 2018. Previous symposia have been held in Albi, Prague and Liverpool and have been very successful. There will be two and a half days of oral presentations and posters focused on Glow Discharge, both MS and OES. Topics covered range from fundamental research (what is happening inside the plasma) to applications work, covering present manufacturing and future developments. Details can be found on the Forthcoming Events page at www.ew-gds.com <http://www.ew-gds.com>  or simply send me an email and I’ll try to answer any questions you may have.

Registration is very reasonable €200 Euros (significant discounts for young researchers) and we are still accepting contributions, both oral and poster. So I do hope to hear from you.

Pete

Dr Peter Robinson

Managing Director

MassCare Ltd

11 Waterside Way, Middlewich, Cheshire, CW10 9HP, UK

Tel/Fax +44 1606 834954

Mobile   +44 7779 607976

Email     [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>