 Hello all,

I get a weird thing sometimes when I go to
myuvm.uvm.edu

It bounces me to:

https://cas.uvm.edu/idp/profile/cas/login;jsessionid=1DA83937BE9B4C209EEA7B497C802834?execution=e1s1&_eventId_proceed=1

with the following error message:

[image: UVM Tower Logo] [image: The University of Vermont]
ERROR: An error occurred: NoSuchFlowExecutionException

Usually a couple of refresh/reloads puts me at the the site.

Not sure what the hiccup is. I haven't noticed a definite pattern to it.
But it's happened occasionally over several days.

Happy to try things to help troubleshoot if it's an issue. If I just need
to click my ruby red reload slippers together three times, I'll keep doing
that.

Take care,

--
Luke Donforth, Ph.D. (he/him pronouns)