Hi Luke,

We believe this started with the recent upgrades to the CAS certificate and that it is related to users logged in to more than one session in the same browser.  Our experience has been that clearing your browsers cache/history, and closing/quitting the browser resolves this.

David

--

David M. Alles

Portal Developer

Office of the Registrar

University of Vermont

360 Waterman Building

85 South Prospect Street

Burlington, VT 05405

Tel: 802-656-1026

Fax: 802-656-8230

Email: [log in to unmask]

UVM is subject to the Vermont Public Records Act and communications to and from this email address, including attachments, are subject to disclosure unless exempted under the Act or otherwise applicable law.