Announcing the Vermont Specialty Crop Block Grant Program 2018 Request for Proposals!

Download the Request for Proposals (RFP) at http://agriculture.vermont.gov/vtscbgp. The deadline to submit a Letter of Intent (LOI) is Wednesday, February 28 at 11:59 PM.

About the Vermont Specialty Crop Block Grant Program
Vermont Specialty Crop Block Grant Program (SCBGP) funds enhance the competitiveness of Vermont specialty crops including fruits and vegetables, herbs and spices, honey, hops, maple syrup, Christmas trees and nursery crops.
The Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food & Markets awards SCBGP funds through a competitive review process guided by industry, nonprofit and government stakeholders. Awards are funded through the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Agricultural Marketing Service.

Information Session Webinar
Register for the Vermont Specialty Crop Block Grant Program (SCBGP) Information Session Webinar on February 2, 2018 at 12:30 PM at
http://bit.ly/scbgpwebinar18. In this webinar, you will gain an introduction to the Vermont SCBGP, the 2018 application process, and our online grants management system, WebGrants. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with details for joining the webinar. The webinar will be recorded and posted on the Vermont SCBGP webpage at http://agriculture.vermont.gov/vtscbgp.

Best,

Kristina

Kristina M. Sweet

Produce Program Manager

Vermont Agency of Agriculture, Food & Markets

116 State Street | Montpelier, VT 05620

[log in to unmask] | (802) 522-7811

www.vermontagriculture.com
Subscribe to Agriview Online!
Find us on social media:
cid:image001.png@01D2FF16.8AE320F0cid:image002.png@01D2FF16.8AE320F0 cid:image005.jpg@01D2FF16.8AEC96D0

Please complete this brief survey to help us improve our customer service. Thank you for your feedback!