Good idea, Keith.  I just updated the survey with check-boxes for grade
levels (and also updated the responses already submitted).  I'd just ask
that if people would answer by school, rather than district, that would
probably make the data easier to interpret.

Charlie MacFadyen
Digital Learning Leader
Champlain Valley Union HS
(802) 482-7117