I have attempted to give teacher the ability approve YouTube videos (and
thus have full access to YouTube). I made the changes a few months ago in
the Admin panel, but it has yet to take effect. All Classroom teachers
should be able to approve videos, but despite having all adults in the
building belonging to the Classroom_Teachers Group, no one sees the ability
to approve videos when they are in YouTube. In fact, several have reported
(and I experienced it myself this morning) that some videos are restricted
for them. I have unblocked YouTube on our Securly web filter for staff
members, but the issue is that the videos are restricted, not that YouTube
is blocked. Please see images below to better understand what I have done
and what we are experiencing. Any advice would be appreciated.

[image: Inline image 1]

[image: Inline image 3]

[image: Inline image 4]

Edith Fogarty, M.Ed
Technology Integration Facilitator
Bradford Elementary School
143 Fairground Rd
Bradford, VT 05033
802.222.4077 x281 <(802)%20222-4077>
802.222.5196 <(802)%20222-5196> fax

--
*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:* The information transmitted, including attachments,
is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and