Good idea, Keith.  I just updated the survey with check-boxes for grade levels (and also updated the responses already submitted).  I'd just ask that if people would answer by school, rather than district, that would probably make the data easier to interpret.

Charlie MacFadyen
Digital Learning Leader
Champlain Valley Union HS
(802) 482-7117