Friday is the last day of nominations  for the 2018 IGNITE Cadre

If you know anyone who stands out as an innovative educator, please consider nominating them yourself.    Most of our nominees are from the Northwest and the Central Regions.

I know the Northeast,  Southeast, and Southwest areas of the state are doing some wonderful things with technology, too!

So if you know someone who should be recognized for their innovative work with technology and learning, why not nominate them today.

--
Lucie deLaBruere
www.LearningWithLucie.com

Google Voice (802) 557 0013