Hello,
Attached is our district's School Property Disposal Policy. We follow this for items we do not recycle.
Lynne

On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 1:45 PM, Will Hatch <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi All,

Does anyone have a procedure in place for re-purposing devices and giving them away?  We don't, and I hate to recycle stuff that could still be used by someone in need.  Thanks.

--
Will Hatch
Director Of Technology

Lynne P. Manley
Director of Curriculum, Instruction, and Technology
Milton Town School District
42 Herrick Avenue
Milton, Vermont 05468
(802) 893-5386