Hi Will,

Our district has a "disposal policy". I have attached that for your review. Hope it helps.

Thanks!
Tabitha

Tabitha Evans
Technology Supervisor
Milton School District
www.mtsd-vt.org

On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 1:45 PM, Will Hatch <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi All,

Does anyone have a procedure in place for re-purposing devices and giving them away?  We don't, and I hate to recycle stuff that could still be used by someone in need.  Thanks.

--
Will Hatch
Director Of Technology