+1 to the CTL J5

No evaluation data yet.

On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 1:11 PM, Philip Hayes <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> We are in the process of trying the CTL J5. It was awared ISTE 2017's Best
> of Show by Tech & Learning. Specs attached. We get them for $277.50, and
> have an option for Whiteglove.
>
> On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 12:50 PM, Steven Webster <[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi, All,
>>

>> Do you have experience with (or know of) a reliable, rugged Chromebook
>> that:
>>
>> ·         Has a touchscreen
>>
>> ·         Is pen/stylus-enabled
>>
>> ·         Runs Android apps
>>
>> ·         Flips 360 degrees to make a tablet
>>
>> ·         Has both forward- and backward-facing cameras (or one camera
>> that flips)
>>
>> ·         Has a 10-12 hour battery
>>
>> ·         Is rated to withstand drops from 4-6 ft
>>
>> ·         And, of course, is low-priced
>>

>> Thanks,
>>

>> Steve
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>
>> * This email may contain information protected under the Family
>> Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) or the Health Insurance
>> Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). If this email contains
>> confidential and/or privileged health or student information and you are
>> not entitled to access such information under FERPA or HIPAA, federal
>> regulations require that you destroy this email without reviewing it and
>> you may not forward it to anyone. If you wish to file a Civil Rights
>> program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program
>> Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at
>> http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html
>> <http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html>, or at any USDA
>> office, or call (866) 632-9992 <(866)%20632-9992> to request the form. You
>> may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the
>> form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S.
>> Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400
>> Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, DC 20250
>> <https://maps.google.com/?q=1400+Independence+Avenue,+S.W.,+Washington,+DC+20250&entry=gmail&source=g>-9410,
>> by fax (202) 690-7442 <(202)%20690-7442> or email at
>> [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>. Revised by mandate of
>> the USDA dated March 24th, 2014. *   ­­

> --
> Philip Hayes
> System Administrator
> Harwood Unified Union School District
> (802) 583-7957

Craig Donnan
Network Administrator
Essex Westford School District
Essex High School B116
2 Educational Drive
Essex Jct, VT 05452

Direct to desk: 802-857-7130

*If you need immediate assistance please contact **our helpdesk at
*802-857-7000
ext 1234 or *[log in to unmask]* <[log in to unmask]>*.*

*For Technology News click here
<http://www.ccsuvt.org/category/blog/tech-news>.*

The information contained in this communication, including any attachments, is confidential,constitutes privileged communication, and is intended only for the use of the addressee. This message may not be forwarded without prior consent from  the sender. The information in this e-mail is also protected by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and school district policies.  Any unauthorized use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately at 802-879-8192 or return e-mail,and delete any copies of this message immediately. Any inadvertent disclosure of this communication shall not compromise the confidential nature of the communication.