If you are buying a stylus, you need to make sure you do so at the time of
purchase.  Just because they are touch doesn't mean they have the Wacom
digitizer that works with the stylus.    Also, the stylus is very easy to
lose, so I would consider how you want to make sure they don't get lost.
Lastly, if you want to do any research on the stylus they use EMR
technology.

I use the stylus a lot more than I ever expected I would.

If you do get one, then I highly suggest getting the Web Paint extension:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/paint-for-web/benemfcccfmbadckkhfckcghgllhdoga

*   [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> | **Blog: *Edlisten.com
<http://edlisten.com/>