If you are buying a stylus, you need to make sure you do so at the time of purchase.  Just because they are touch doesn't mean they have the Wacom digitizer that works with the stylus.    Also, the stylus is very easy to lose, so I would consider how you want to make sure they don't get lost.  Lastly, if you want to do any research on the stylus they use EMR technology.

I use the stylus a lot more than I ever expected I would.

If you do get one, then I highly suggest getting the Web Paint extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/paint-for-web/benemfcccfmbadckkhfckcghgllhdoga

Bjorn Behrendt M.Ed ~ Never Stop Learning

On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 8:42 AM, Steven Webster <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thanks, Bjorn!

Steve

From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bjorn Behrendt
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2018 8:11 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Recommendations for "the ultimate Chromebook"?

I took apart several and reviewed them and my favorite was the HP x360 (video), that included the stylus, and dual cameras.   I do like the CTL, but the J5 does not have, dual-cameras, stylus, or USB-C.

Here is the playlist of all the CB's I reviewed: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIExH28K4MQu80zq6yJqL_a6O6USNeAx0

Bjorn Behrendt M.Ed ~ Never Stop Learning