From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dennis DeWeerdt
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 2:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Copier companies

https://mailtrack.io/trace/mail/ac3f3d2eaa2aa6933be780cb239e148d7da36a84.png?u=324042

Anybody have strong feelings one way or another on your copier company?

Our lease is about to run out and we are looking at purchasing vs. leasing. We are leaning towards purchasing. Also, who would be a good service company?

Thanks in advance for any input.

Dennis

--

Dennis DeWeerdt

District Systems Administrator

Bennington Rutland Supervisory Union

6378 Vermont Route 7A Sunderland, VT 05250

"The business of life is the acquisition of memories." Charles Carson [Downton Abbey]

 Please consider the environment before printing this.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/mailtrack-crx/icon-signature.pngSent with Mailtrack

Links contained in this email have been replaced by ZixProtect Link Protection. If you click on a link in the email above, the link will be analyzed for known threats. If a known threat is found, you will not be able to proceed to the destination. If suspicious content is detected, you will see a warning.