I suspect that not all of their servers are up to date cert-wise.  That and what I'm seeing should be updated soon (I hope!).

On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 12:18 PM, Christine Gibson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Inline image 1

FWIW, this is what I see.  I did email them at
and they responded that they are aware of the issue and are working on it.

Christine Gibson
Systems Manager
802-382-1720