All:

Education Networks of America, an Internet provider for education, has had a state level contract for a number of years.  One of the components of that state level contract is their provision of some E-rate support for VT schools, regardless of whether they have a current contract with them or not.  For this purpose, they offer the following E-rate seminars for this year to help schools wrap their heads around the new rules, (of which there are few changes) and some general information on the program as a whole.  If you are interested in any of these sessions, simply click the link below:

In addition and perhaps for a more general audience, I am working on one or two webinar sessions that will cater to newbies to the system.  This has been requested by some of our smaller schools and by the folks running Head Start programs.  I am narrowing down those dates today, stay tuned in a later missive and I’ll also target directly with email the schools and programs that seek this support.

Web Bug from http://elink.clickdimensions.com/o/3/TXpnNE56RTROVEE6TURJdGRERTRNREEwTFRCbU4yRTBOV1JoWkdSallqUTFaVGhpT0dRMFptRTBOVEEyTlRsaU1UVmg6Y214cGRIUnNaVUJsYm1FdVkyOXQ6ZEdWemRB/RuITEuLT2wTd0CrvWe-Mvw

Join ENA team members as they discuss the steps you can take now to be prepared for this E-rate filing season. These webinars will provide an overview of E-rate program activity, changes, and news.

Bring your questions, as we will host an open Q&A session at the end of the presentation. Click one of the dates below to register for an upcoming webinar!

618 Grassmere Park Dr. Suite 12 | Nashville, TN 37211 US | www.ena.com

Click here if you no longer wish to receive these messages in the future.

Peter Drescher

VT Agency of Education

219 N. Main St. Suite 402

Barre, VT   05641