Has anyone done network traffic comparisons with adtech blocked at the network level relative to adtech permitted at the network level?

It would be interesting to run numbers for a week comparing an hour a day at the same time for five days - so, one week block adtech traffic from 11-12, and the next week get a baseline comparison for the same time with adtech running unimpeded.

Cheers,

Bill