Got it fixed.
Was missing the http://speechstream.net/ white list in my firewall. I thought it was in there but I must have missed a "save" click somewhere.

Sent with Mailtrack

On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 7:40 AM, Dennis DeWeerdt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
My group friends,
We have all of the nwea sites white listed and when we go to the "test" test the speech to text portion won't work. If I use a telephone hot spot it does work.
Looks like a setting somewhere in my firewall but I don't see anything.
Has anyone else had this and what was your resolution?
Dennis

--
Dennis DeWeerdt
District Systems Administrator

"The business of life is the acquisition of memories." Charles Carson [Downton Abbey]

 Please consider the environment before printing this.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Sent with Mailtrack