Wow.  So I wasn't being overly cynical in surmising that the "Stanford
Review" was carrying water for the reactionary white-nationalist movement.
Ugh.

Glad to hear that the Stanford Daily tackled it.  They definitely need to
publish an editorial opinion too!  Counterspeech must be vigorous or
"democracy dies in darkness," as the Wash Post says.