Hello EWB!

We will be having a general meeting tomorrow night, Wednesday February 28, 2018 @6:30 in Perkins 102.

Some things to keep in mind:

  *   At the last meeting, we discussed clothing orders. Originally we wanted your interest in by tomorrow. However, since I have not given you the link, we will extend that date until our next general meeting on March 14. If you are interested in buying EWB Apparel, please follow this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6NSTr9GQ5OBiiWRbnEDO0z23pdV8rOmThvWId3ZgTfkHGNA/viewform?c=0&w=1
  *   *** If you expressed interest in one of the leadership roles for the International Project, PLEASE BE AT THE MEETING. We have some logistical information we need to take care of. ***
  *   We will hold a fundraising meeting after the general meeting to keep people up to date on the current status of our fundraising logistics.

I look forward to seeing you all there!

Sienna