Good afternoon and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead of you.

We will be holding a Pizza Meeting (Hardware/Infrastructure - but EVERYONE
is welcome to attend) on Tuesday Feb. 20th in Waterbury, VT.  This will be
at Zachary's Pizza House located at 2 Butler St, Waterbury, VT from 4-6PM.

This truly is open to any and all - SU/District Directors to Tech
Assistants.  Rumor has it that Peter Drescher may be available...

Here is a link to a Google Form: VITA-Learn Tech Pizza Feb. 20th in
Waterbury, VT
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScMC74gzLP5QpVFIffR7Q3lGxXG3FaxLH0ukupsh8DbamZEDA/viewform?usp=sf_link>

No RSVP necessary, but it REALLY helps to have an idea how many tables to
reserve.  (Pizza and non-alcoholic beverages provided).

These meetings are generally very organic and casual, but come with
questions or topics of discussion that you would love some peer input on
such as: SLDS, wireless, managing Google, server(less) environments,
re-imaging, MDM...

Hope to see some of you soon!  (VT Fest seems so long ago and Dynamic
Landscapes 2018 <http://vita-learn.org/dynamic-landscapes-2018/> seem so
far in the future).

Keith

--