Thanks, I checked the web store and the extension had not been updated
there yet. I assume they will send out an announcement when it is there.

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018 at 10:54 AM, Keith Puffer <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Good Morning.
>
> I checked with the support folks and the v3.1 is not ready as of yet but
> should be available soon.  Here is their reply:
>
> Thank you for contacting The Vermont Help Desk.  Per our Project Team an
>> updated version for Chrome OS of the Secure Browser should be available
>> later this week.
>

> Keith
>
> --
> Keith Puffer
> Technology Coordinator
> Harwood Unified Union School District
> 340 Mad River Park, Suite 7
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=340+Mad+River+Park,+Suite+7+Waitsfield,+VT+05673+802&entry=gmail&source=g>
> Waitsfield, VT 05673
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=340+Mad+River+Park,+Suite+7+Waitsfield,+VT+05673+802&entry=gmail&source=g>
> 802
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=340+Mad+River+Park,+Suite+7+Waitsfield,+VT+05673+802&entry=gmail&source=g>
> -583-7959
> Fax: 802-496-6515

Robert Whitcomb
MEMS IT Dept.
42 Herrick Avenue
Milton VT 05468

*CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
isfor the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidentialand privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, ordistribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, pleasecontact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy/delete all
copies of theoriginal message.*