1016 Main Street

Colchester, VT 05446

Al Simard

(802) 316-6818 (Cell)

(802) 878-4775 (Fax)

and

Howard Kirby
802-233-6916
We contracted with E&S to do our network cabling project under eRate a few
years back.  E&S subcontracted the copper portion to Howard Kirby.
Both were excellent and great to work with.  I would highly recommend both
of them.

Fred Wadlington, Network Mgr
Milton Town School District
17 Rebecca Lander Dr.